I use this blog as a soap box to preach (ahem... to talk :-) about subjects that interest me.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blogging is addictive

Blogging is addictive. This is only my second post and I am already hooked. But I am not going to use this blog as a real log. After all, who can possibly care to know what I had for breakfast this morning or how many cups of coffee I have drunk in the past twenty-four hours?

No, no. Nothing of that.


I will use the blog to write about what matters to me. It will be my personal soap box, from which I will harangue the world. I wrote scientific and technical stuff and am now writing Science Fiction, but my most natural way of communicating is preaching, and no publisher would be interested in that. The beauty of having a blog is that, as long as you remain within the limits of the law and don’t libel anyone, you can say what you want.


It would be nice if somebody read my ramblings and commented on them, but if not, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment